Join a team to support the Corporate vision by implementation of growth strategies which enhance loan production in the Northern Virginia region. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and efficient sales and operations team. Implementation of business development and sales strategies that will expand market share within the region. Analyze and improve profitability.
Responsible for the operation of residential mortgage branches engaged in originating, processing and closing residential mortgage loans.
- Committed to excellence in leadership and customer service
- Who possess the skills to build quality relationships Have developed their skills in several areas (increased sales and market share)
- Personality qualities, that leads to success
- Have natural leadership and team building qualities
- Have integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Production: Identify and implement plans to increase production and leverage business opportunities within a designated geographic area by
- Meeting or exceeding personal production goals
- Developing the skills of Loan Officers to meet or exceed Division production objectives
- Analyzing update of local market competitors and competitive rates
- Identifying and presenting opportunities of market expansion
- Developing plans to increase market share
- Proactively recruiting seasoned Loan Officers
- Ensure training programs are through and delivered in a timely fashion
- Maximize profitability and growth of the branch network
- Delegate appropriate authority and responsibility to achieve efficient office operations, quality customer service and uniformity in the application of company policy and procedures.
- Recommend solutions to improve service quality, raise staff productivity, improve retention, and increase overall profitability
- Adhere to established branch staffing levels
- Adhere to the Corporation’s product and pricing guidelines
- Ensure proper management of expenses
Minimum three (3) years retail mortgage production management experience
- Minimum of eight years mortgage banking origination experience.
- Bachelor's degree a plus. Management courses a plus
- Skills and Abilities: Proven experience in building, leading and guiding a motivated sales team
- Proven success in building production, profit and identifying market opportunities
- Aptitude for business development and successful implementation strategies. Proven decision making capabilities with the ability to understand implications on a global and micro level. Analytical and strategic planning skills
- A thorough knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, GNMA, mortgage insurer guidelines, TIL regulations, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, RESPA regulations, local and state real estate and finance laws, and Company Policy Compliance and Ethics Codes
Personal and/or Professional Characteristics:
- Proven leadership skills. Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable. Coaching and mentoring mentality
- Innovative thinking that provides solutions to problems and issues.
- Proven negotiation skills. Results oriented. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times