Do you have strong relationship building skills? Are you looking for a long-term career?
The Mortgage Industry is HOT and talent is in high demand, our client base has expanded by 300% in the past 12 months.
The team at EMAC has been helping to connect talent with talent since 1995. We are expanding our team of Financial Executive Recruiters to service our high demand job requisitions. The ideal candidate is responsible for sourcing and pre-screening qualified mortgage professionals with the ultimate goal of developing and maintaining a diversified pipeline of candidates available for placement on open and future engagements.
Here are a few thing we will teach you:
- How to develop a recruiting strategy that continually replenishes the candidate pipeline based on market conditions, existing our recruiting team, and current/projected client engagements
- What it takes to conduct an in-depth behavioral interview to properly assess skill set and competencies of candidates
- You learn how to assist our client service team by documenting candidate profiles and determining "model-match" for open client engagements
- Manage candidate database by initiating regular communication to reduce "unassigned time" and ensure that each candidate expectations are being met
- Present recruitment development updates at weekly team meetings, participate in business development discussions, and develop new recruiting strategies based on current client needs
- Also manage various recruiting responsibilities such as database maintenance and email campaigns, placement of internet advertising, EEOC requirement documentation, periodic re-examination of overall recruiting process
- Maintains strong communication with the Senior Management and troubleshoot issues with the intention of developing and maintaining long-running engagements
- Continue to develop new client business by pursuing opportunities with strategic targets and cultivating relationships with existing clients
- Actively participate in professional associations and business networking activities to build name recognition for The EMAC Group and identify new business contacts
- Plan and participate in events for candidates and client development, such as job fairs, industry conferences, etc.
Key Knowledge and Skills for Success
- Senior-level recruiting professional with a minimum of 5 years of headhunting experience
- Experience in such areas as recruitment, selection, compensation planning employee relations, performance management, training, manpower planning
- 4-year bachelor degree required
- Technically proficient with all aspects of recruiting.
- Experience recruiting financial services professionals a plus.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate via the telephone and in person
- Consultative selling experience in a professional services firm a plus
- Demonstrated track record of positive change in all positions held
- Experience with managing and utilizing Applicant Tracking System for recruiting
- Experience in hiring in a high volume environment
- Solid understanding of and experience in applying federal, state and local regulations/law pertaining to employment
- Strong knowledge in behavioral interviewing
- Excellent consulting skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Social Media recruiting skills
- Training skills
Compensation: Salary, plus monthly and quarterly bonuses.
Schedule a Discovery Call with Jim McGrath