The EMAC Group is a nationwide mortgage search firm seeking an SVP of Operations. EMAC was founded in 2004 and is one of the fastest-growing mortgage recruitment firms with retained clients nationwide.
The ideal candidate will work closely with a team of full-desk recruiters and account managers, providing operational support in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
The SVP of Operations must be an individual who is organized and has the ability to multi-task and provide support to all channels of the organization. This individual will be an integral partner in helping manage all recruitment, business development, and marketing activities.
- Provide research support and database mining for new search assignments to our recruiting team to ensure qualified candidates are identified
- Serve as the first point of contact for the team
- Work with recruiters, account managers, and hiring managers to schedule and coordinate interviews
- Provide continuous database correspondence to candidates regarding new opportunities
- Update candidate records and job postings in our proprietary database
- Coordinate the post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other office activities and projects as needed
- Must have previous staffing or recruitment industry experience
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required
- High attention to detail, and the ability to work in fast-paced, quickly changing environments
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (CatsOne, Bullhorn, cBizsoft...)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools required (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Only Qualified Candidates will be considered!