The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of customer service/customer care including but not limited to: Call center, web services and refinance opportunities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the management of all aspects of customer contact processes including customer service, collections and loss mitigation.
- Assists in the management of the Call Center including calling outbound strategy, IVR routing and skip tracing.
- Manages day to day operations of the customer service area to ensure smooth work flow and to achieve predetermined goals.
- Builds effective and strong team committed to delivering world class customer care and achieving organizational goals.
- Accurately assesses strengths and development needs of employees including timely and specific feedback and performance management.
- Develops and implements effective policies and procedures to ensure timely, accurate, cost-effective and excellent service to our customers.
- Identifies and analyzes escalated problems and provide guidance to team members for resolution.
- Negotiates solutions and acts as a liaison with internal and external customers when necessary.
- Experience working as a Manager, Supervisor, or Team Lead in a call center atmosphere
- Ability to coach and develop customer service representatives
- Ability to lead a team to reach performance objectives and goals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and/or word processing required
- Detail oriented
- Mortgage banking experience required. Compensation based on experience