Aggressive Growth National Mortgage Lender seeks an Area Manager to expand Texas Market.
Join a team to support the Corporate national growth strategies and expansion. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and efficient sales and operations team. Implementation of business development and sales strategies that will expand market share within the region. Analyze and improve profitability.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Minimum five (5) years retail mortgage production management experience
- Committed to excellence in leadership
- Strong customer service
- Possess the proven skills to build quality relationships
- Successfully developed sales and market share within the region
- Natural leadership and team building qualities
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Retail Mortgage Production: Identify and implement business plan to increase production and leverage business opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding production goals
- Developing the skills of production team to meet or exceed Division production objectives
- Analyzing update of local market competitors and competitive rates
- Identifying and presenting opportunities of market expansion
- Proactively recruiting seasoned Loan Officers
- Ensure training programs are thorough and delivered on a timely fashion
- Maximize profitability and growth of the branch network
Personal and/or Professional Characteristics:
- Minimum of eight years mortgage banking retail origination
- Skills and Abilities: Proven experience in building, leading and guiding a motivated sales team
- Proven success in building production, profit and identifying market opportunities
- Aptitude for business development and successful implementation strategies. Proven decision-making capabilities with the ability to understand implications on a global and micro level. Analytical and strategic planning skills
- A thorough knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, GNMA, mortgage insurer guidelines, TIL regulations, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, RESPA regulations, local and state real estate and finance laws, and Company Policy Compliance and Ethics Codes
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL BE CONSIDER
- Proven leadership skills. Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable. Coaching and mentoring mentality
- Innovative thinking that provides solutions to problems and issues.
- Proven negotiation skills. Results oriented. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!