Our client is seeking a qualified servicing retention specialist to join our Retail team as the AVP Portfolio Retention Manager in St. Louis.
- Collaborate with Loan Servicing to develop and act on retail loan retention strategy
- Broad accountability for developing a retail loan retention program infrastructure to include call center capacity, scripting, staffing, reporting, and metrics
- Hire, train, and ensure the compliant licensing of retail loan officers for inside sales
- Establish and oversee call center service levels, production standards, and forecasting to ensure a successful retail retention call center
- Drive the retention strategic marketing plan and marketing campaigns, collaborating with Directors of Marketing and Servicing as appropriate, to differentiate Company as the mortgage company of choice and increase portfolio retention
- Accountable for the successful deployment of customer relationship management and analytics systems within the Retail Division that drive retention market share
- Interfaces with Compliance, Legal, and other support groups to establish proper controls within the retention structure that minimize loan defects during the retention/refinance process
- Work with Loan Servicing to deploy infrastructure within the servicing portfolio to effectively identify and channel “at risk” borrowers to the retention team so that they may be saved from defecting to a competitor
- Collaborate with other sales divisions of Company to ensure a retention strategy that does not impair non-retail sales relationships
- Chair a group of product development, credit risk, and servicing professionals whose aim is to develop streamlined refinance loan products and/or processes that help increase retention in the loan servicing portfolio
- Reverse engineer retention efforts for applicability in securing market share from the competition of the Company
- Engage with the Company Technology group to assure efficient, effective systems to support retention efforts
- Build solid relationships with regional retail managers to identify and implement sales best practices regarding retention as well as identifying and resolving gaps
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field.
- 5+ years in mortgage sales or financial service industry
- 5+ years in management position, senior management experience preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional dress and demeanor
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!