Our Client is a Mortgage Banker in Nevada and is focused on growing market share. Client is currently hiring Senior Mortgage Advisors who proactively identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities. External relationships are the cornerstone of generating new business and may consist of realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts.
The Senior Mortgage Advisors are encouraged to participate in business related development opportunities, community efforts to promote home ownership and professional organizations. You will be responsible for interviewing new and existing customers to determine their loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gather any additional required information.
It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Currently in the mortgage industry
- Actively relationships with referral partners and existing customer database.
- A track record of success as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- NMLS License
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in residential mortgage sales preferred
- Three plus years of retail residential mortgage sales experience
- Documented residential mortgage loan volume in the past 12 months of $12 million (minimum)
- Established relationships with local referral networks
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a unique Identifier from the NMLS.
Very competitive Production Commission Structure