The ideal candidate will conduct Pre-funding reviews of all types of residential loans (Conventional, FHA, VA & USDA) and be responsible for ensuring that loans originated are in compliance with GSE’s and investor requirements as set forth in company’s Quality Assurance Pre-Funding and Funding Policies and Procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies, through random or risk–based sampling methods, a sample of loans previous reviewed by underwriting.
- Performs internal loan level quality control reviews of a random sampling of entire loan file prior to closing and funding the loan, utilizing a QC checklist
- Identifies and communicates trends noted and areas for improvement to Senior Risk Officer
- Prepares reports related to review findings for senior management.
- Provides summary reports regarding pre–funding QC deficiencies to management.
- Maintain knowledge of all industry changes and have the ability to adapt to those changes
- Provide appropriate written and verbal feedback to colleagues and management regarding loan quality, system accuracy and credit risk
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of processing or junior underwriting experience with Conventional, FHA, VA and RD loans.
- High attention to detail
- Global knowledge of the entire loan flow process
- Familiar with mortgage documents and processes from start to finish
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!