The ideal candidate is responsible for providing assistance to their assigned Loan Officers as they close loan files. Through providing sales assistance, loan coordination, document collection, customer service and follow through with all facets of the loan origination process to the assigned LO, the incumbent will substantially increase the Loan Officer productivity.
Job Function (Responsibilities)
- Determine potential contacts and initiate communication with clients.
- Stay in communication with customers to update them on loan status.
- Prepare application documents and follow-up with clients to request missing documentation to be turned in for processing.
- Monitor the loan from application through closing process, maintaining effective communications with customers, referral sources, and loan support staff.
- Must have a clear understanding of federal & state rules and regulations along with Fannie, Freddie, FHA,VA, guidelines.
- Licensed- Be licensed in the state in which you are assisting the loan officer
- Mail/Phone applications - take phone/mail apps when necessary
- Phone calls- Help with overflow of phone calls of all kind to Loan officer
- Fill in for Loan Officer - Check messages, return calls and meet with customers when the L.O. is out of the office
- Brokered Loans - Contact investors when brokering a loan if necessary
- Solving problems - Solve problems or challenges with loan files
- Follow up with potential borrowers - Maintain database of pre-quals
- Schedule loan applications - Schedule loan applications and give items needed list
- Pre-Write - Pre-write loan applications and get items faxed if possible
- Register and complete loan applications - Obtain items for file, make sure application is complete and enter notes into the file for processing as directed by L.O.
- Oversee Loan process - Must be able to communicate with all interested parties of a transaction whether internal or external
- Pipeline status - review pipeline to check for challenges with files and rate locks
- Builder pipeline reports - Status sheet for builder's pipelines
- Maintain relationships - with current referral sources
- Hud1’s- Obtain Hud1 closing statements, check final numbers and call borrowers with dollar amount necessary to close
- Attend Closings - Attend client closings when the loan officer is unable
- Post-closing - Send out post-closing letters
- Database - Send out mailers to past customers while maintaining and updating
- Marketing - Help with marketing material
- Presentations - assist with preparation for presentations by L.O.
- Availability - Be available 2 to 3 nights per week and on many Saturdays
- Be able to perform duties of a loan officer with the exception of developing new business
- Proficient at Encompass360, Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.
Compensation - Salary plus bonuses
Apply today to learn more.
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!