Aggressive Growth Client seeks Experienced Mortgage Industry Professional to expand the Texas Market.
We are seeking business development professionals with a proven mortgage lending
track record of leveraging Realtor partners.
Our Client is a top mortgage banker in Texas and is focused on growing market share. Their unique value proposition to Loan Officers is generating more Referral Partners to drive business in 2015.
We are currently hiring talented Mortgage Professionals that can proactively identify, develop and maintain a quality network of referral partners to source of referrals for new mortgage lending clients.
- Full range of agency products
- Portfolio Loan Programs
- Builder Products
- Very competitive interest rates and fees
- Excellent Compensation and benefits
- Marketing and sales tool
- And much more
External relationships are the cornerstone of generating new business and may consist of realtors, builders and professionals. Our client employs a team of outbound callers to pre-qualify mortgage leads, we are seeking Loan Officers with a proven track record of leveraging new referral partners that can provide home tours for pre-approved borrowers.
The Loan Officers are encouraged to participate in all business development opportunities and community efforts to promote mortgage lending programs. Loan Officers are required to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Currently in the mortgage industry
- Active relationships with referral partners and existing customer database.
- A track record of success as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- NMLS License preferred (company pays for license)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in residential mortgage sales preferred
- Three plus years of retail residential mortgage sales experience
- Documented residential mortgage loan volume in the past 12 months of $8 million (minimum)
- Established relationships with local referral networks
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS.
Very competitive Production Commission Structure