National Executive Search Firm seeks a Marketing Specialist to support our channels of business. The Ideal candidate's focus is on marketing and assist with multiple day-to-day activities to drive new business opportunities and branding.
The Marketing Specialist's role helps deliver marketing ideas and activities, drive operations behind various marketing materials, social media accounts and ensure consistent brand messaging. This position also provides office support to the Senior Management Team by completing assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
Key initiatives are event programs, social media, advertising and related projects. Includes some light design projects.
Website SEO to drive new prospects to business channels.
Provide customer service via email and phone to internal and external clients.
Provide administrative support and project management for leadership team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Experience in Customer Service and Office administration
- Good verbal and written communication as well as excellent proofreading skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
Please submit resume and also a cover letter explaining your software, customer service and marketing experience.
Wonderful casual but professional working environment with a great team! We offer a complete benefits package included health, dental, 401K and paid vacation.
Job Type Full or Part time