National Executive Search Firm seeks an Officer Manager/Marketing Coordinator to support our National Account Management team. The Ideal candidate will focus on marketing and assist with multiple day-to-day activities to drive new recruiting opportunities and branding.
The Marketing Coordinator role will help deliver marketing ideas and activities, drive operations behind various marketing materials, social media accounts and ensure consistent brand messaging. This position will also provide office support to the Senior Management Team by completing assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Key initiatives are event programs, social media, advertising and related projects. Includes some light design projects.
- Provide customer service via email and phone to internal and external clients
- Provide administrative support and project management for President and Director of Operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Experience in Customer Service and Office administration
- Good verbal and written communication as well as excellent proofreading skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
Please submit resume and also a cover letter explaining your software, customer service and marketing experience.
Wonderful casual but professional working environment with a great team! We offer a complete benefits package included health, dental, 401K and paid vacation.
Job Type Full or Part time
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
Our Talent Agents have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. We provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Apply Now or call 888.801.3622 to Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!