Aggressive Growth Client seeks a proven Regional Manager to continue the expansion of Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah region. This is an existing territory with a branch network throughout the region.
Join a team to support a national growth and expansion initiative. The Ideal Regional Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and efficient sales and operations team.
Implementation of business development and sales strategies that will expand market share within the region. Analyze and improve profitability.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Minimum five (5) years retail mortgage production management experience
- Committed to excellence in leadership
- Strong customer service
- Possess the proven skills to build quality relationships
- Successfully developed sales and market share within the region
- Natural leadership and team-building qualities
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Retail Mortgage Production: Identify and implement a business plan to increase production and leverage business opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding production goals
- Developing the skills of the production team to meet or exceed Division production objectives
- Analyzing update of local market competitors and competitive rates
- Identifying and presenting opportunities for market expansion
- Proactively recruiting seasoned Loan Officers
- Ensure training programs are thorough and delivered on a timely fashion
- Maximize profitability and growth of the branch network
Personal and/or Professional Characteristics:
- Minimum of eight years mortgage banking retail origination
- Skills and Abilities: Proven experience in building, leading and guiding a motivated sales team
- Proven success in building production, profit and identifying market opportunities
- Aptitude for business development and successful implementation strategies. Proven decision-making capabilities with the ability to understand implications on a global and micro level. Analytical and strategic planning skills
- Thorough knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, GNMA, mortgage insurer guidelines, TIL regulations, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, RESPA regulations, local and state real estate and finance laws, and Company Policy Compliance and Ethics Codes
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL BE CONSIDER
- Proven leadership skills. Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable. Coaching and mentoring mentality
- Innovative thinking that provides solutions to problems and issues.
- Proven negotiation skills. Results-oriented. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times