We are seeking a Bilingual Mortgage Processor to join our team of professionals in Western United States. The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing residential (FHA-USDA-VA-CONV) loans, verifying conformance to investor and internal guidelines and reviewing closed loan documents for regulatory compliance.
- Works as a team player by providing timely responses to internal teams, being flexible and approachable.
- Analyzes applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan
- Responsible for post closing review within required deadlines.
- Manages expected service levels related to decision and condition clearing.
- Provides feedback to operations staff.
- Issues credit decisions based on the underwriting review in combination with automated findings.
- Stays abreast of any changes in loan underwriting provisions
- Participates in ongoing training programs as required
- College degree preferred; 3 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of computer applications
- Good understanding of investor requirements
- Good understanding and knowledge of residential lending guidelines
- Good knowledge of the mortgage origination process, policies and procedures
- Good understanding of financial institution products and services
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and meet production goals and deadlines
Benefits & Compensation:
Only qualified candidates will be considered
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Per file bonus structure
- Health Insurance
- 401K plan