The National Sales Representative of Valuation Services identifies and targets potential clients. Makes contact with key client personnel to promote products and services. Assists Executive Officers in the development and presentation of sales programs to prospective clients. Maintains an emphasis on acquiring and retaining customer relationships. Works to consistently grow market share and revenues.
- Achieves / exceeds sales revenue goals as established by SVP – Sales.
- Establishes operational standards for client satisfaction.
- Generates outbound calls per day to new prospective clients.
- Work with National accounts in growing revenue in the Distributed Retail divisions.
- Coordinates and schedules client training.
- Recommends and implements strategic goals in sales and marketing.
- Reporting updates on sales to sales management.
- Remains current with respect to all title and company requirements.
- Directs and implements all title and closing operations policies and procedures with the client.
- Participates in and coordinates the development of strategies for acquiring new clients.
- Fosters and maintains superior business relationships with clients.
- Monitors operational work flow to ensure optimum client satisfaction.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Prior settlement services / lending industry sales / operational experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use PC and widely used software packages, e.g., spreadsheets/Excel, word processing/Word.
- Ability to learn new software packages as necessary.
- Ability to meet deadlines, plan and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Three (3) years prior Sales experience in the financial services industry.
- Proven multi discipline experience in the mortgage banking industry.
- Proven business relationships at the senior level of financial organizations.
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!