Aggressive Growth lender seeks Experienced Area Sales Manager to expand Southwest US.
The Area Manager shall be primarily responsible for origination and fulfillment of mortgage loans with Credit Union partners throughout the territory. The position will report to the Director and work closely with all members of the organization to ensure delivery of unparalleled service to credit unions.
1. Assist in the development of marketing strategies and implements sales approaches to support corporate objectives for market penetration in the southwest region.
2. Increase the number of credit unions and increase the penetration levels of current credit union partners.
3. To continuously call on potential credit union partners both in person, by phone or mail.
4. To have complete knowledge of all the mortgage products offered together with the underwriting criteria for same.
5. To continuously keep in contact with each credit union, both in person and by phone and advise Director of changes, concerns, dissatisfaction noted in conversations with credit union partners.
6. To submit call reports as requested by the company or Director.
7. To coordinate the training to credit union partners of policies, procedures and requirements.
8. To be actively involved in the credit union community and industry by attending seminars, social outings and other opportunities to represent company.
9. To actively recruit for potential members of the team, particularly mortgage loan originators to support credit unions in the Southwest Region.
10. To assist in the creation of innovative marketing promotions (i.e., fliers, and direct mail pieces) that promote our products and services.
11. Maintain a relevant database of information to insure maintenance of prospective and current credit union partners data.
12. Performs other tasks or special projects as assigned.
13. To comply with all internal policies and procedures.
1. Works with the Director to develop sales and marketing strategies. Implements the same to increase the number of credit union partners and loan volume.
2. Sign up a minimum of two new credit union partners quarterly. Increase the loan volume of low performing credit unions by 25 percent.
3. An average of not less than five potential credit unions are visited every month and not less than twenty potential credit unions are contacted monthly.
4. Credit union partners are always kept appraised of all of the products and services available through company and the feedback from the credit unions is positive.
5. Be aware of each credit union’s unique needs. Reports concerns, request, suggestions and criticisms to the Director with a recommendation for resolution.
6. Prepare a Call Report by the 5th working day of each month and review with the Director.
7. Lead or participate in the training of all new credit unions partners in working with company. To continuously conduct training for partners on products, procedures, and new information as it becomes available.
8. The AVP Business Development Southwest Region is in attendance at educational seminars, social outings and credit union conventions as approved by the Director.
9. The AVP Business Development Southwest Region is consistently networking with industry participants and identifying and referring potential candidates for the team, especially mortgage loan originators that would support credit union partners in the Southwest Region.
10. Submit a minimum of one marketing piece for review per month for any or all of our credit union partners.
11. Update database with prospecting activities as well as partner activity.
12. Willingly takes on special projects as assigned by the Director on an as needed basis.
13. You are ready to work at the beginning of the day and work through the end of the day. All anticipated time off is scheduled with your supervisor at the earliest possible time and consideration is given to others in the department when doing so.
1. The person selected as an AVP Business Development must have a common sense knowledge of mortgage loan products. The person selected should have an established database of contacts in the credit union space. The person selected must be outgoing, must be willing to call on credit unions throughout the country and must be willing to work whatever hours are necessary to accomplish the task at hand; that of providing a steady flow of business from credit unions.
The person selected shall be compensated based on experience and demonstrated competence in the position.
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
Our Talent Agents have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. We provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Apply Now or call 888.801.3622 to Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!