Our Client is a State Chartered Bank is focused on growing market share in Minneapolis. Bank is hiring talented Mortgage Loan Officers with a track record of identify new borrowers, develop and maintain a quality network of referral partners that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities. External relationships are the cornerstone of generating new business and may consist of realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts.
Bank leads area available to the ideal candidate, Mortgage Loan Officers will participate in business development opportunities with bank customer, internal staff and community to promote home ownership. You will be responsible for new and existing customers to determine their loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gather any additional required information.
It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Currently in the mortgage industry
- Actively relationships with referral partners and existing customer database.
- A track record of success as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in residential mortgage sales preferred
- Three plus years of retail residential mortgage sales experience
- Documented residential mortgage loan volume in the past 12 months of $12 million (minimum)
- Established relationships with local referral networks
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS.
Very competitive Production Commission Structure