Aggressive Growth Client seeks Experienced Mortgage Industry Professional to expand in Florida.
Our client is seeking to replicate their incredible 45 plus year success in their corporate office market by finding the right people. They have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage banking firm, serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders, and individual homebuyers. They have spent many years and countless dollars creating a technology platform centered on increasing efficiency and streamlining operations. Origination, pricing, locking, and tracking components are web-driven and accessible anywhere internet access is available.
What does that mean to you? It means that the sky is the limit. Our Clients is constantly seeking out experienced industry professionals who are not satisfied with the status quo and want to grow with them. Streamlined and efficient operations are paramount to their ability to optimize organizational outputs. If you feel your talents and skills are overly burdened and restricted by an abundance of corporate controls, then the relaxed originator focused team oriented culture at our Client is the fit you have been searching for. A
Our client has been an independent mortgage banking company since 1970. Their branch offices are located nationwide. They are licensed in California, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Missouri, Texas and Washington with headquarters located in the Midwest.
Our Client is a HUD approved lender and provides a full range of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is delegated FHA/VA, FHA 203K and USDA approved.
Our Clients business model and inclusive corporate strategy subsequently center on the needs of their originators and managers. Our Client is constantly evolving and adapting in response to internal and external market triggers to ensure that their producers are equipped with the perfect blend of product, service, price and training. . In addition, Employees have access to the following benefits: Health Insurance Coverage 401(K) Dental, vision, life, disability and more Flexible Spending Account (medical) We are changing lives one transaction at a time. If you share in our vision for growth through unparalleled service and support, then we need to talk.
As a customer of our Client you will get to know our team; we treat you as a person, not as a number. You will ﬁnd our Client is big enough to meet your needs and small enough to deliver personalized service.
• They are a fully integrated home ﬁnancing company.
• Credit decisions are handled by our staff, not outside parties.
• They fund our own loans, using their own money.
• They offers low closing costs and quick loan settlement.
• Personalized service from their skilled staff.
Our Client provides more control over the entire mortgage process. Their internal origination, processing, underwriting and closing staff have years of experience. You'll benefit from fast loan approval, low closing costs and a mortgage team dedicated to serving your needs before and after closing.
They offer their Team Members one of the most aggressive compensation plans in the industry for LO’s and Managers.
They are looking for the following skill sets:
- Sign On Bonuses for Top Producers - W-2 employees - Full Benefits – Medical, Dental. Vision, Life; 401K.
- Full Product Line - Local Branch Processing - excellent turn times; proactive corporate operations team.
- Non-Producing Area Manager to develop multiple branch locations.They will also consider Loan Officers with track record of success for a Sales Manager role.
- In-depth marketing tools to support diverse business development strategies including.
- Mortgage Returns -- Leads Program to Supplement Personal Production.
- Local branch, regional and corporate support, • Loan Officers / Mortgage Loan Originators / Mortgage Bankers • Sales Managers • Branch Managers – Producing and Non-Producing.
- Uphold the highest levels of integrity with honesty in all actions and behaviors.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with demonstrated team leadership and management skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of recent mortgage lending experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience within the mortgage industry.
- Extensive knowledge of current mortgage loan regulatory requirements, guidelines, and residential loan products.
- Proven track record in meeting sales quotas in the mortgage industry environment.
- Ability to establish and control branch budget, production and income goals within the company’s guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- NMLS licensing is preferred but not required.
- Must have the ability to recruit and coach a group of licensed loan officers.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
Discovery Calls are Confidential
All Placement Fees paid by Client Company
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED