The Mortgage Industry is HOT and talent is in high demand, our client base has expanded by 300% in the past 12 months.
National Executive Search firm is hiring the absolute best recruiting talent to serve our nationwide client base. The core focus of our business is placing quality mortgage professionals with our client companies (international, national and regional banks, seller/servicer mortgage bankers and credit unions) from C-level to sales professionals.
EMAC is seeking a Recruiting Director to work closely with a team of recruiters and hiring managers to provide operational and administrative support in a high-volume, fast-paced recruiting environment. The company is one of the fastest growing mortgage recruitment firms. The ideal candidate must be an individual who is highly organized and has the ability to multi-task.
The ideal candidate will provide administrative support and is an integral partner in helping manage recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, often providing potential candidates with their very first impressions of the company. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an interest in talent acquisition or broadening their mortgage industry experience by working in a top recruiting organization.
- Provide research for search assignments to recruiting team
- Serve as first point-of-contact for candidates
- Work with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers to schedule and coordinate interviews
- Provide continuous correspondence to candidates regarding new opportunities via phone and email
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Coordinate the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other office activities and projects as needed
- Experience in outbound sales or customer service
- Previous Recruiting or HR experience strongly preferred, though not required (other office, administrative or operational support experience will be considered)
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- High attention to detail, and the ability to work in fast-paced, quickly changing environments
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (CatsOne, Bullhorn, cBizsoft)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools required (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!