Aggressive Growth Client seeks an Area Manager to expand Atlantic City Market. Excellent opportunity to take over an existing branch averages $4 - $6 million in closed.
Join a team to support the Corporate national growth strategies and expansion. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and efficient sales and operations team. Implementation of business development and sales strategies that will expand market share within the region. Analyze and improve profitability.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Minimum five (5) years retail mortgage production management experience
- Committed to excellence in leadership
- Strong customer service
- Possess the proven skills to build quality relationships
- Successfully developed sales and market share within the region
- Natural leadership and team building qualities
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Retail Mortgage Production: Identify and implement business plan to increase production and leverage business opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding production goals
- Developing the skills of production team to meet or exceed Division production objectives
- Analyzing update of local market competitors and competitive rates
- Identifying and presenting opportunities of market expansion
- Proactively recruiting seasoned Loan Officers
- Ensure training programs are thorough and delivered on a timely fashion
- Maximize profitability and growth of the branch network
Personal and/or Professional Characteristics:
- Minimum of 5 years mortgage banking retail origination
- Skills and Abilities: Proven experience in building, leading and guiding a motivated sales team
- Proven success in building production, profit and identifying market opportunities
- Aptitude for business development and successful implementation strategies. Proven decision making capabilities with the ability to understand implications on a global and micro level. Analytical and strategic planning skills
- A thorough knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, GNMA, mortgage insurer guidelines, TIL regulations, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, RESPA regulations, local and state real estate and finance laws, and Company Policy Compliance and Ethics Codes
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL BE CONSIDER
- Proven leadership skills. Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable. Coaching and mentoring mentality
- Innovative thinking that provides solutions to problems and issues.
- Proven negotiation skills. Results oriented. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
Our Talent Agents have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. We provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Apply Now or call 888.801.3622 to Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!