Recruiter and Education Sales Specialist
The EMAC Group and EMAC Recruiting Academy is the go-to executive search and recruitment training firm in the mortgage industry. We are dedicated to building high-performance team for mortgage companies, banks, and credit unions through relationships, recruitment, and training. At EMAC, you’ll help build on this momentum. Together we’ll create economic and educational value on a global scale with our client partners and talented candidates, providing a trusted online education experience and career development options for professionals to connect, collaborate and succeed.
You deserve to join an appreciative and dynamic company that is positively growing by leaps and bounds! Unleash your forte for juggling a variety of tasks and grow with a high activity organization, where every day is different! Do you want to be part of a family-owned, fast paced, innovative and growing organization where your input directly impacts the people and their careers? We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, dynamic sales-minded Recruiter to join our team and hit the ground running. As a recruiter, you will be responsible for finding qualified talent for our clients and promote education sales in our Palm Harbor corporate office. We value team involvement as well as individual accomplishments. What's more, our staff works really well together!
- Work directly with our Senior Recruiter to manage the talent pipeline
- Partner with both the recruiting team and our hiring managers to manage the hiring process
- Actively source qualified candidates on daily basis to keep the pipeline active
- Manage all candidate communication and touch points
- Proactive engagement in our diversity, inclusion, and belonging initiatives
- Identify and reach out to hiring authorities to promote staffing solutions for their hiring needs
- Establish strong client relationships, follow-up with clients and provide exceptional client service
What It Takes To Catch Our Eye
- 3+ years of experience as a Recruiting and sales experience in the consumer goods, mortgage, real estate or IT industries is a must have, where you’ve seen effective, scalable recruiting processes in action
- Strong recruiting fundamentals with an understanding of the full-cycle
- Background in diversity and inclusion initiatives including sourcing, campus recruiting, and other local events
- Passion for connecting people with meaningful and impactful work
How to Really Knock Our Socks Off
- Strong experience with ATS and CRM systems
- Experience running a fast-paced yet structured recruitment process in a high-volume recruiting environment
- A demonstrated commitment to taking a data-driven approach to managing the candidate pipeline and reporting on progress
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Top notch writing and oral communication with an ability to influence both candidates and hiring managers
- Enthusiasm for organizing and hosting recruiting events
- Experience working with a remote team proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Finesse in multitasking and meeting deadlines
- An out-of-the-box mindset to build the business
- Sound independent judgment
- Must love sales!
Come change how the recruiting world works. At The EMAC Group, you’ll help shape the future of a candidate’s career and enhance their recruiting talent through the EMAC Recruiting Academy. From our offices in Palm Harbor, FL. and Chicago, IL, together we're creating exciting new opportunities for a world of mortgage professionals.
You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values:
- Inspire a boundless future career and education opportunities
- Put our mortgage community first
- Have a bias towards action that leads to production
- Build amazing teams for our clients
Along the way, you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Office, interactive, hands-on remote team approach, top-notch benefits, work/life balance and more. Check out TheEMACGroup.com
to see how we bridge headhunting with recruitment training. For a glimpse of our members, check out our LinkedIn Group, Loan Officer Recruiting Network
, where we host and engage the largest network of mortgage professionals and spotlight trends and thought provoking topics.
The EMAC Group is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
Our Recruiter and Education Sales Specialist will earn a competitive base salary plus commission and we offer excellent benefits and paid time off.
Apply for Recruiter and Education Sales Specialist or send
your resume for immediate consideration. Your personal information will remain completely confidential.