Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides Product System Support for related Business Units for both set-up and maintenance activities.
- Provide Liaison Services between Business Units and vendors.
- Acts as the Application Specialist providing Application support for related Business Units.
- Provides intermediate query and reporting functionality for related Business Units.
- Works with Business Units to identify and implement process efficiencies by way of process re-engineering.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the customer's business and industry to develop project specifications.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements and translates into proper system/customer requirements specifications.
- Advises on methods to improve business processes.
- Coordinates and participates in proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Acts as a liaison between customer and technical solutions/support groups to identify business processes, systems, and product requirements.
- Researches, identifies and develops solutions to problems.
- May lead the training of customers and peers.
- Leads Project Planning, Monitoring, and Reporting Activities for small to medium projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
Associates degree and at least 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Mortgage experience both inside and outside of Encompass accepted
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
Microsoft Office suite
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities