Quality Control Supervisor & Chief Compliance Officer
The Quality Control Specialist uses a system of internal controls that provide management with an opportunity to examine and adjust policies and procedures, sets standards, measures performance and determines compliance with government agencies and investors. The Ideal applicant will have 2-3 years of current Quality Control Experience.
1. Review a list of closed, rejected/withdrawn and early payment default loans.
2. Review a list of loans to ensure compliance with servicing guidelines of FNMA, FHLMC and FHA.
3. Distribute audit results and follow-up on responses with appropriate management.
4. Order and monitor field audit appraisals, reverification documentation of income and employment asset information for possible fraud.
5. Copy and ship request full audit review documents to FNMA, FHLMC and VA.
6. Assistance is given in all other areas in order to support the completion of miscellaneous projects, i.e., servicing audits, wholesale.
7. Comply with all internal policies.
1. Reports are shipped out on time
2. Reports are completed according to guidelines and company standards
3. Orders are requested in the appropriate amount of time
4. Ready to work promptly at the start of your shift
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
Our Talent Agents have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. We provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Apply Now or call 888.801.3622 to Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!