Aggressive Growth National Mortgage Seller/Serivcer seeks experienced Mortgage Professional to expand Charlotte market.
Our client is a privately held mortgage banker providing residential and commercial real estate financing since through the Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA), The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC), and the Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA), and other private investors.
Well-qualified (state licensed) Mortgage Loan Originators that are looking to take their career to the next level. Client is a full-service mortgage lender that employs a full-time staff of processing, underwriting, closing, and servicing personnel. Ideal candidate will partner credit union affiliates, providing residential lending expertise and identifying areas for expanded member contact.
Company conducts its business with Credit Union, by offering their member a range of origination and private label servicing, in the credit union's name. Loan Officers work with credit union personnel to ensure members realize a benefit from credit union mortgage services.
- To be responsive to member needs and provide a customized, hassle-free loan process.
- To deliver convenient, personalized service to every member throughout the life of the loan.
- To increase credit unions earnings through offering members mortgage services without additional staffing.
- The ideal candidate has extensive experience in originating mortgage loans. Actively originate mortgage loans at a healthy pace (5+ loans per month).
- Make solution-based presentations of affordable home financing to prospective borrowers, credit unions, employers, and real estate professionals.
- Actively network yourself and the business in an effort to expand your business
- Be an autonomous and self-sufficient person.
- Have a demonstrated level of sales expertise, with a community-driven approach to originating business.
- Have an extensive base of knowledge and experience in the mortgage industry.
- Have licensing in the state in which you re going to be originating loans.
- Be constantly seeking new knowledge through company and industry training.
- Conduct yourself in a highly ethical manner in any and all dealings with colleagues, clients, and partners.
Company offers a competitive compensation package for its Mortgage Loan Originators, an hourly draw against commission plus a comprehensive health and dental benefits package, 401k plan, employee mortgage loan discount program, and more.
Only qualified candidates will be considered!
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents
help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!