Client seeks a Closing Manager to manage the day to day file flow, turn times and customer service levels from final underwriting approval through funding. The Ideal Candidate will perform daily tasks with a sense of urgency with the ultimate focus of meeting or exceeding deadlines. Ensure loan quality standards are being met and that staff is following the company policy and procedure.
- Oversee and manage daily operations of closing that includes interviewing; spot audits and escalations
- Maintain a work environment that employees are excited about
- Provide and develop training for new hires as well as providing ongoing training for existing staff
- Work with staff on problem resolutions
- Administer and communicate new policy and procedures as necessary to eliminate future issues found through this process
- Review Monthly Closing errors provided by the Post Closing Manager and address with staff and implement new policy and procedure as necessary
- Review pipeline reports to ensure review timelines are being met and accuracy of data
- Manage close of escrow, QC issues and expiration dates, review with Ops Management and Sales Managers as necessary to address concerns
- Establish and maintain Policy & Procedure Documents and Operations Training Manual.
- Update staff with investor, industry and regulatory changes.
- Develop and provide necessary training to all staff depending on changes.
- Maintain data integrity in Encompass by evaluating files in the loan process to ensure closing is accurately and LOS has been updated to reflect the accurate loan status.
- Five years Operations – Closing Management Experience in Residential Lending
- Direct Management of Closing staff
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to move between tasks quickly is preferred; being able to respond to pressure situations easily and work productively in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional loans, escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage closing transactions
- Superior knowledge of personal computers and applicable software. (Microsoft office and Microsoft Outlook)
- Knowledge of TRID, RESPA, TILA, MDIA, regulatory compliance and legal requirements
Salary and bonus commensurate with experience .
Discovery Calls are Confidential
All Placement Fees paid by Client Company
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents
help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!