The ideal candidate will be part of a successful and growing organization, working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. This candidate is responsible for creating products, communicating with investors on product related questions, and assisting with effective roll out to the branches.
- Responsible for creating products which includes: writing, maintaining and releasing of new programs.
- Ability to partner with Credit Risk, Secondary, Marketing, Operations, Compliance and Production personal to create prioritization of new product request for all channels
- Provide assistance with Sales Management as it relates to Product Exception request
- Oversee the development of short and long term goals to meet product objectives and the implementation of appropriate long term strategic plans and presents them to management
- Independently manages business requirements and guides staff in assessing impact of major issues and determining appropriate action plan
- Communicate to Investors on product related questions requiring strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manages the development and maintenance of competitive analysis and market research of competing products and services to identify customer needs and trends within the digital channels
- Work in close communication with the Conventional and Government Product Specialist from all channels of business including Retail production group in order to provide direction on loan level issues
- Work with Operations and Production support to create and implement effective training and marketing guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or other closely-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with a variety of loan programs: Conventional, FHA, USDA, VA, and secondary marketing guidelines to manage complex loan level issues, etc.
- Experience in modeling mortgage and servicing related cash flows, as well as understanding of collateral amortization terms and programs is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Leadership and business acumen
- Mortgage product development experience
- Proficient with all existing and emerging investor loan products, guidelines, incentives, and rate sheets
- Must have knowledge of price, volume, marketing, and supply and demand relationships
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and research skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team atmosphere adhering to strict deadlines
- Analytical-ability to analyze information and identify trends
- Computer literate with existing proficiency in MS Office software products
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents
help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!