Are you looking for more leads?
Our client is national mortgage lender that teamed up with a large realty group in the Los Angeles market. Our Loan Officers receive in-house purchase leads and “warm transfers” from over 500 Realtors. The Ideal candidate must have a strong business development background, know how to build and maintain rapport, analyze situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet each client’s unique objective.
- NMLS registration and licenses required
- 2+ Years recent experience in loan origination or servicing
- Proven track record of success
- Connects very quickly to clients; builds and leverages client relationships to get the job done
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Works best in a fast paced environment; able to multitask with excellent follow-up
- Flexible and adaptable, learns and reacts quickly in a faster than average pace
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ambitious professional, motivated by opportunity for advancement
- Jumbo/Non-conforming experience is a plus
- Competitive pay
- high quality purchase leads DAILY
- In-House Lender
- Underwriting 48 hour turn time
- Company paid licensing, continuing education, and annual state/NMLS renewals
- Benefits package
- NMLS requirement and licenses: 1 year
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents
help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!