Mortgage Project Manager
The Project Manager leads efforts to identify areas for improvement, create project plans, and work with assigned projects to ensure their successful completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works on assigned special projects that may span multiple business segments, and departments
- Establishes formal or informal business and/or project plans including objectives, activities, and deadlines within the boundaries of company policy and legal guidelines
- Carries-out the necessary activities to complete projects
- Confers with managers, associates, customers, and third parties as needed to complete projects
- Identifies operational areas in need of improvement
- Requisitions supplies, materials, and personnel from appropriate departments as needed
- Prepares progress reports either written or verbal as requested
- Provides system administration support, specifically with setting up, modifying or terminating users.
- Completes monthly audit reports
- Manages vendor invoices & payment
- Provides monthly departmental reports
- Writes and maintains departmental procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Preferred experience in the Mortgage Industry and with Encompass software.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university; and at least five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Banking industry experience strongly preferred.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
- Microsoft Office suite
- Special software: Project Management, Accounting and Design Software