The ideal candidate is responsible for the overall administration and configuration functions for all features of Ellie Mae Encompass® 360 Banker Edition across the complete enterprise from loan origination through servicing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Initialize and maintain company and user setup.
- Maintain Loan Setup settings as applicable to ongoing business needs.
- Maintain complete document library, build custom documents as needed and maintain eFolder settings to ensure preservation of a complete paperless environment with requisite document retention.
- Liaison with third party vendors to create and maintain interfaces as needed through ePass as well as custom integrations.
- Compile and maintain loan program directory in collaboration with Secondary Marketing to ensure accurate guidelines, program codes, Loan Template settings and document sets are available for all loan products.
- Manage help desk requests from internal users while troubleshooting issues and clearing tickets in a timely manner - accelerating items to Ellie Mae tech support as needed. Develop working relationships with technical support department at Ellie Mae including professional services group, PPE, Encompass® 360 Closer and Mavent compliance affiliated service departments.
- Functions as top level support for end users.
- Provide Encompass® 360 process, feature, and workflow information to the Technical Writers for proper documentation of these; this includes changes to the system, updates, and new features.
- Identify training needs on Encompass® 360. Organize and facilitate Encompass® 360 end user training as needed; this includes new employee Encompass® 360 training, training on changes, new features, and refresher training as required.
- Create and maintain report library and build custom reports as necessary for business groups.
- Maintain business rules for data entry, workflow progression and regulatory compliance as requested by each business group.
- Prepare reporting for regulatory examination process including electronic submission of data to regulatory agencies.
- Assist end users with their daily questions, concerns and proper usage of the system
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in computer science disciplines or equivalent experience
- Two years recent experience administering Encompass® 360 Banker Edition for a large user base (30+ users) in a hosted environment for an institutional mortgage lender
- Strong mortgage lending background – 5 or more years in administering technology solutions applicable to mortgage lending within large financial institutions
- High level of skill with Microsoft Office® applications
- Thorough understanding of applicable laws and regulations relating to mortgage lending and information security in a large banking environment.
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
We realize the search for your Ideal Job requires time, our Talent Agents provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!