Confidential Search for a Strong Operations Leader
Our client is a fast growing mortgage company seeking a Remote Regional Operations Leader.
The ideal candidate will participate in developing and implementing policies and procedures, and ensure employee conformance to established practices, and audits current procedures to monitor efficiency of operations.
We are seeking an individual who has managed all of the operations within mortgage banking, and has overseen the operations of Significant loan volumes which includes experience overseeing the entire fulfillment process – disclosure desk through the funding of the file.
- Participate in the development, execution and management of the company’s strategic plans.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the company’s operational function and performance.
- Provide strategic operational input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the brand.
- Implement and enforce operational policies and procedures to improve the effectiveness of the Loan Operations function.
- Evaluate the structure of the Operations department and plan for continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop the Operations team capable of carrying out needed initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments and provide counsel on a variety of operational issues.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve operational goals and objectives.
- Measure, manage and improve the effectiveness of all internal operational processes.
- Develop and implement plans impacting the operational infrastructure to meet the company’s growth and profitability objectives.
- Maintains a focus on enhancing customer service skills
- Maintain a focus on enhancing knowledge levels and operational skills per department
- Ensuring operational compliance
- Adherence to all Company Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Focused on maintaining set Quality Standards under governance of the company
- Monitoring of all KPI’s set for each operational department
A generous compensation package is available.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
We realize the search for your Ideal Job requires time, our Talent Agents provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!