Sr. Processor Rockville MD
We are seeking a Sr. Processor to join our team of professionals in Concord CA. The ideal candidate is responsible for processing residential (FHA-USDA-VA-CONV) loan, verifying conformance to investor and internal guidelines and reviewing closed loan documents for regulatory compliance.
- Works as a team player by providing timely responses to internal teams, being flexible and approachable.
- Analyzes applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan
- Responsible for post closing review within required deadlines.
- Manages expected service levels related to decision and condition clearing.
- Provides feedback to operations staff.
- Maintains knowledge of guidelines policies and procedures
- Issues credit decisions based on the underwriting review in combination with automated findings.
- Stays abreast of any changes in loan underwriting provisions
- Participates in ongoing training programs as required
- College degree preferred; 3 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of computer applications
- Good understanding of investor requirements
- Good understanding and knowledge of residential lending guidelines
- Good knowledge of the mortgage origination process, policies and procedures
- Good understanding of financial institution products and services
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and meet production goals and deadlines
A generous compensation package available.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
We realize the search for your Ideal Job requires time, our Talent Agents provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!