Aggressive growth, bank owned mortgage banker seek Remote Mortgage (Encompass) Loan Closers to support loan production across the branch network.
The ideal candidate is responsible for the preparation of mortgage closing documents. Ensuring all essential information is accurate and communicates with internal staff as well as settlement agents to solve all closing issues in a timely manner.
- Checks accuracy for all essential information provided at submission for closing
- Communicates with loan officer, processing and underwriting staff
- Prepares accurate figures for monthly payments, escrows, prepaid interest, etc.
- Produce and organize all closing documents including conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans
- Have knowledge of multiple investor closing policies and procedures
- Responsible for the review and approval of HUD settlement statements
- Calculating wire amounts and verifying accuracy with settlement agents
- Understanding and following all procedures relating to job function to help ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Act as the single point of contact from the time closing is requested through the time the loan is shipped to one of our approved agency or purchased by the investor.
- Complete a loan review on every loan to ensure it meets RESPA, Fair Lending, and Disclosure and Re-disclosure compliance.
- Maintain a closing pipeline, completing closing documents within 48 hours of request for refinance and 24 hours for purchase, and deliver the documents in advance of the closing, adhering to the wire cut-off times, clearing branch deficiencies and timely delivery of complete closed loan files.
- 5+ years mortgage document experience in preparing mortgage loan closing documents.
- Must have recent Encompass Loan Operating System experience
- Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong computer skills necessary with basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities and work flow.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with internal employees and external investors.
- Excellent analytical skills; strong attention to detail is required.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Encompass experience preferred.
Compensation: Baes Salary and monthly bonuses.
Confidential Discovery Call.