Disclosure Desk Specialist
At our client, Innovation is part of their Mission. They're looking to ad a Disclosure Desk Specialist. This position requires 2 years experience with Mortgage Administration. Experience with Encompass is a big plus.
This position is located in Baltimore Maryland, however we may consider remote options
for the right candidate .
- Complete all initial disclosures, assist LO’s in disclosure requests and tracking
- Resend initial documents as needed
- Complete all re-disclosures
- Monitor re-disclosure for compliance
- Monitor locked loans on a daily basis to ensure compliance
- Monitor appraisal inbox for appraisals that were unable to be provided by email, print and mail if needed
- Assist with e-disclosures with Encompass or borrower as needed. If unable to fix e-sign, print and mail
- Serve as a liaison to VA
- AVM’s as needed
- COE’s, appraisals, request re-inspections from appraisers for VA loans as needed
- DD214s as needed for VA loans
- Other Functions
- Assist Quality Control as necessary
1. Individual must be able to sit for long extended periods of up time, up to 8 hours
2. Attention to detail
3. Strong time management with ability to prioritize
About the Company
Our client is a licensed, direct lender committed to outstanding mortgage solutions and building lifelong relationships. Their success has been rooted in their focus of innovation and customer experience. They pride themselves on having fostered an amazing company culture through teamwork, professional development, and relentless support at all levels.