The Mortgage Industry is HOT and talent is in high demand, our client base has expanded by 300% in the past 12 months.
EMAC is seeking a team Financial Executive Recruiters to service our high demand job requisitions. The ideal candidate is responsible for sourcing and pre-screening qualified mortgage professionals with the ultimate goal of developing and maintaining a diversified pipeline of candidates available for placement on open and future engagements.
- Develop a recruiting strategy that continually replenishes the candidate pipeline based on market condition, existing recruiting team, and current/projected client engagements
- Conduct in-depth behavioral interviews to properly assess skill set and competencies of candidates
- Plan and participate in events for candidates and client development, such as job fairs, industry conferences, etc.
- Assist the client service team by documenting candidate profiles and determining "model-match" for open client engagements
- Manage candidate database by initiating regular communication to reduce "unassigned time" and ensure that each candidate expectations are being met
- Present recruitment development updates at weekly team meetings, participate in business development discussions, and develop new recruiting strategies based on current client needs
- Manage various recruiting responsibilities such as database maintenance and email campaigns, placement of internet advertising, EEOC requirement documentation, periodic re-examination of overall recruiting process
- Maintains strong communication with the Senior Management and troubleshoot issues with the intention of developing and maintaining long-running engagements
- Continues to develop new client business by pursuing opportunities with strategic targets and cultivating relationships with existing clients resulting in the office achieving its growth objectives
- Actively participate in professional associations and business networking activities to build name recognition for The EMAC Group and identify new business contacts
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Senior-level recruiting professional with a minimum of 5 years of headhunting experience
- Experience in such areas as recruitment, selection, compensation planning employee relations, performance management, training, manpower planning
- 4-year bachelor degree required
- Technically proficient with all aspects of recruiting.
- Experience recruiting financial services professionals a plus.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate via the telephone and in person
- Consultative selling experience in a professional services firm a plus
- Demonstrated track record of positive change in all positions held
- Experience with managing and utilizing Applicant Tracking System for recruiting
- Experience in hiring in a high volume environment
- Solid understanding of and experience in applying federal, state and local regulations/law pertaining to employment
- Strong knowledge in behavioral interviewing
- Excellent consulting skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Social Media recruiting skills
- Training skills
Compensation: Salary, plus monthly and quarterly bonuses.
About The EMAC Group:
EMAC is an executive search firm that focuses entirely in the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent. Our experienced mortgage recruiting team has placed thousands of industry professionals since 1995.
We realize the search for your "Ideal Jobs" requires time, our Talent Agents help you find the best employers to achieve your career aspirations. We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!