EMAC has engaged with an aggressive growth National IMB Seller/Servicer client partner to find an Area Vice President to expand the Northwest Ohio market.
The ideal candidate will partner with the company's executive leadership to expand their retail lending branch network. This role has a primary focus to execute a growth strategy to identify, nurture relationships, and onboard experienced loan officers to produce new business opportunities with Realtors, builders and referral partners in a defined territory.
Our client partner offers very competitive rates, excellent commissions, and professional development to help your loan officers expand their business.
If you have natural leadership skills, excel in recruiting, and have a proven track record for residential mortgage lending, then this job is perfect for you!
- Minimum three (3) years residential mortgage production management experience
- Minimum of eight years of mortgage banking origination experience.
- Skills and Abilities: Proven experience in building, leading, and guiding a motivated sales team
- Proven success in building production, profit, and identifying market opportunities
- Aptitude for business development and successful implementation strategies. Proven decision-making capabilities with the ability to understand implications on a global and micro level. Analytical and strategic planning skills
- A thorough knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, GNMA, mortgage insurer guidelines, TIL regulations, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, RESPA regulations, local and state real estate and finance laws, and Company Policy Compliance and Ethics Codes
Base Salary, Overrides, and P&L profit sharing