National Independent Mortgage Lender seeks a Consumer Direct Executive to expand an existing call center in the Midwest.
Responsible for visionary and strategic leadership in order to integrate, expand, and realize the full potential of the Client Mortgage Consumer Direct Sales channel. Supporting the Client vision of a best in class Mortgage Originations platform in Consumer Direct the core components shall include best in class client experience, leveraging and capitalizing on internal and external partnership opportunities, and utilizing and adapting to better processes and technology, while positively impacting teammates and associates and our communities.
Key responsible are for all facets of Consumer Direct Sales channel to include: Leading multiple Consumer Direct call centers. Direct Qualified Mortgage (QM) compliant mortgage production and non-QM consumer loan production, lead integration and expansion of digital channel capabilities.
Develop and administer policy and procedures, monitor workflow fluctuations and determine appropriate staffing levels. Develop hiring strategy and sales training to provide superior client service quality, engage in client deepening of non-lending products and focus intently on realizing full financial performance opportunity.
Key responsibilities incluce channel strategy, staffing, incentive recommendations, KPI's, reporting, budgeting and forecasting, and compliance execution. Partner with key stake-holders to develop and enhance referral systems and leverage client deepening strategies (IRM - Integrated Relationship Management) and processes with multiple referral sources within the Community Bank and online channels.
Leverage internal and external marketing expertise to develop and execute on internal and external sales leads. Define best practices to mitigate channel conflicts.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and execute specific production marketing and sales strategy for Consumer Direct sales teams.
2. Provide direct involvement in the development of Consumer Direct marketing and lead generation programs, including advertising through various traditional media, collateral pieces via direct-mail, and online presence with support of the Marketing Department.
3. Serve as liaison between Consumer Direct team, Mortgage Originations Senior Leadership and other lines of business (LOBs) to develop and execute strategies, which result in loan referrals and client deepening opportunities.
4. Provide direction and data for production and profitability plan setting and staffing direct sales team and direct sales leaders to include phone metrics (e.g. wait times, on-phone percentages, average call time) and lending metrics (e.g. cycle time, client service quality standards, client deepening goals).
5. Provide direction to Client for training needs and Information Technology (IT) for technology needs.
6. Partner with technology to integrate Digital Channel with Consumer Direct channel to support online strategy. Ensure appropriate and timely systems training for staff.
7. Be a leader in the Mortgage and Consumer Direct lending industry to include market and industry research on current trends, technology, strategies and tactics. Leverage information by making recommendations that support Client's strategy.
8. Responsible for management of Consumer Direct team with regard to proper selection, training, coaching, counseling, goal setting, performance evaluations, salary administration, promotions, transfers, terminations and career enhancement all within the context of Client's vision, mission and values and in support of the Bank's sales and credit culture. Adhere to prevailing EEOC guidelines.
9. Continuously improve client service quality through superior management of Consumer Direct processes and relationship building with clients and other Bank associates. Emphasize the importance of staff providing excellent client experience through alternative channels, such as telephone and online.
10. Ensure adherence to Client's lending policies and procedures, including government regulations, secondary market requirements, acceptable compliance and quality control audit performance.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent education and related training
- Fifteen years of management experience in lending field to include residential mortgage Consumer Direct call center experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple major initiatives simultaneously across multiple sites
- Strong organizational, planning and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
- Master's degree with business-related focus
- School of Mortgage Banking or relevant Leadership Development Program (LDP) graduate
- Active in related industry organizations (e.g. Mortgage Bankers Association, Homebuilders Association)
Base salary, monthly override and annual bonus.
Schedule a confidential Discovery Call today!