Aggressive Growth Bank Client seeks Experienced Fulfillment Professional to support corporate and branch expansion.
The Fulfillment Support Supervisor will develop and conduct a variety of new hire onboarding and ongoing training classes to include but not limited to: mortgage lending; the functionality of use of AllRegs, access to the Product Matrixes and system work necessary to lock a loan; loan closing and post-closing fundamentals; compliance fundamentals; loan processing and system use; and introduction to the use of Encompass.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide feedback to management regarding the effectiveness and success of the various training programs.
- Develop and conduct training sessions related to the implementation of new software applications, procedures, products, and compliance requirements.
- Develop and conduct training sessions related to department cross-training.
- Conduct web-based trainings and travel to branches as required.
- Maintain process and procedure documentation as it pertains to the training material required for the primary mortgage loan origination system.
- Provide feedback regarding the effectiveness of training and individual employee results, job performance concerns, and future learning plans.
- Coordinate training meetings and events.
- Work to improve training methods and skills; finds and incorporates improved training methods.
- Respond to daily affiliate inquiries and assist with resolution of production problems.
- Assist others and serve as a back-up various departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 - 7 years mortgage industry experience required.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a training role preferred.
- Must have good training techniques and presentation skills.
- Good public speaker at ease moderating large groups.
- Creative ability, writing proficiency, visual graphics design ability.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and comfortable relationships with employees, supervisors, and senior management.
- Must be able to articulate performance outcomes objectively for trainees and managers.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be available to travel to affiliate locations as is necessary, including out of state.
- Exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong writing skills, attentive to details and capacity to develop quality training material.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to establish and maintain effective and comfortable relationships with employees, supervisors and senior management.
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization.
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic.
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
- Familiar with new technology systems and paperless environment, demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment; demonstrated ability to provide good customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport.
- Committed to excellence, has strong work ethic and takes pride in their work.