Aggressive Growth Client seeks Manager & Loan Officers to expand the Kansas City Metro Area
Join a winning team!!
Our Client is looking for over achievers to support their national growth strategies and expansion.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and efficient sales team and/or generating self-sourced mortgage production. Excellent rates, products, fast turn time, aggressive compensation, limited overlays coupled with a 40 plus year history in the business all equate to a proven track record of promises kept.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Committed to excellence in leadership
- Strong customer service
- Possess the proven skills to build quality relationships
- Successfully developed sales and market share within the region
- Natural leadership and team building qualities
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Retail Mortgage Production: Identify and implement business plan to increase production and leverage business opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding production goals
- Developing the skills of production team to meet or exceed Division production objectives
- Analyzing update of local market competitors and competitive rates
- Identifying and presenting opportunities of market expansion
- Proactively recruiting seasoned Loan Officers
- Ensure training programs are thorough and delivered on a timely fashion
- Maximize profitability and growth of the branch network
- Minimum of 5 years mortgage banking retail origination
- Skills and Abilities: Proven experience in building, leading and guiding a motivated sales team
- Proven success in building production, profit and identifying market opportunities
- Aptitude for business development and successful implementation strategies. Proven decision making capabilities with the ability to understand implications on a global and micro level. Analytical and strategic planning skills
- A thorough knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, GNMA, mortgage insurer guidelines, TIL regulations, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, RESPA regulations, local and state real estate and finance laws, and Company Policy Compliance and Ethics Codes
Personal and/or Professional Characteristics:
- Proven leadership skills. Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable. Coaching and mentoring mentality
- Innovative thinking that provides solutions to problems and issues.
- Proven negotiation skills. Results oriented. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Very competitive Production Commission Structure
Click here to schedule a confidential call with our Talent Acquisition Consultant
Blue Ribbon insurance and benefits plan!!
- All Placement Fees paid by Client Company
- Discovery Calls are Confidential
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED