The ideal candidate will be part of a successful and growing organization, working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. This candidate is responsible for creating products, communicating with investors on product related questions, and assisting with effective roll out to the branches.
- Responsible for creating products which includes: writing, maintaining and releasing of new programs.
- Ability to partner with Credit Risk, Secondary, Marketing, Operations, Compliance and Production personal to create prioritization of new product request for all channels
- Provide assistance with Sales Management as it relates to Product Exception request
- Oversee the development of short and long term goals to meet product objectives and the implementation of appropriate long term strategic plans and presents them to management
- Independently manages business requirements and guides staff in assessing impact of major issues and determining appropriate action plan
- Communicate to Investors on product related questions requiring strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manages the development and maintenance of competitive analysis and market research of competing products and services to identify customer needs and trends within the digital channels
- Work in close communication with the Conventional and Government Product Specialist from all channels of business including Retail production group in order to provide direction on loan level issues
- Work with Operations and Production support to create and implement effective training and marketing guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or other closely-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with a variety of loan programs: Conventional, FHA, USDA, VA, and secondary marketing guidelines to manage complex loan level issues, etc.
- Experience in modeling mortgage and servicing related cash flows, as well as understanding of collateral amortization terms and programs is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Leadership and business acumen
- Mortgage product development experience
- Proficient with all existing and emerging investor loan products, guidelines, incentives, and rate sheets
- Must have knowledge of price, volume, marketing, and supply and demand relationships
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and research skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team atmosphere adhering to strict deadlines
- Analytical-ability to analyze information and identify trends
- Computer literate with existing proficiency in MS Office software products