The EMAC Group is looking to hire a Director of Business Development (DBD).
In this role, you would be responsible for acquiring long-term, quality clients for EMAC by generating & converting leads into sales.
The ideal individual will direct the growth of the company from its current phase of business and must have a proven track record of successfully implementing business development processes that have contributed to the growth of a company from the ground up.
The DBD will prospect for new clients, meet with existing clients to grow business, discuss needs and solutions with clients, and ultimate close business and provide post-sales support.
What makes this an exciting opportunity?
The DBD is responsible for developing lasting relationships with client organizations and marketing EMAC’s Talent Acquisition solutions for value added services.
- This is an Entrepreneurial role with the solid backing and proven processes of an established, nationally-recognized recruiting firm.
- Talent Acquisition is in high demand. Demographics point to looming labor shortages which mean increased demand for the services of skilled recruiters.
- Virtual Team of Recruiters and Project Leaders to oversee the clients search assignments.
- Strong income potential. Compensation includes high commissions, bonuses, plus full benefits.
Must have the ability to manage in a fast-paced environment, clearly communicate priorities, as well as engage with customers to ensure long term relationships and achieving highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Strong background in sales; ability to develop new client base in key vertical markets
- Must be a proactive leader with strong work ethic
- Outstanding and effective communicator and team player with demonstrated experience working in a challenging environment
- A high desire for individual success and achievement
- Self-starter who enjoys interacting with employees
- Strategic visioning and implementation
- Demonstrated experience implementing process and systems where historically these objectives have been limited
- Provides feedback to Training and Development department on current and future sales training issues.
We provide excellent training, coaching and mentoring. Our methods are proven to produce results. If you have the will to succeed, we’ll show you the way.
- Strong understanding of Talent Acquisition and career management from a sales perspective
- Ability to work the sales process towards progress and closure
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly changing, multiple priority and results-oriented environment
- Ability to identify, develop, and present process improvements
- A sense of urgency and the ability to discern the urgent from the important, and manage their efforts accordingly
- Success with a sales / business development framework used to help guide activities during the sales cycle
- Ability to develop effective and lasting relationships with all levels of clients
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to upgrade their career and the company they are working with. The EMAC Group offers career growth, a great team environment, state of the art tools and processes to support sales, and continual training and development.
- Minimum 5 years business development, preferably in staffing or employment environment.
- Proven track record of success in business-to-business sales
- Excellent in negotiations, problem solving, interpersonal, and presentation skills both in-person and over the telephone
- Must be computer literate; proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels individuals as well as diverse clientele
- Experience in consulting and / or staffing industries
- BS/BA and MBA preferred
Compensation includes a high commission structure on new and existing business, bonuses and a full range of benefits.