The ideal candidate is responsible for developing and maintaining a corporate database that will be used for the development of traditional and web-based marketing materials to solicit Customer and Referral Partners along with strengthening the Union Home Mortgage brand. Main duties include social media planning, campaign development and execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor brand chatter throughout the social media ecosystem and engage/moderate as necessary to help protect the integrity of the company’s brand and reputation
- Staying abreast of developments and emerging platforms in the realm of social media, and encourage adoption of relevant techniques into the corporate culture
- Construct and implement short-term and long-term social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders and the company to ensure its effectiveness and maximize results
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases
- Carry out full cycle daily campaign processes, which include online advocacy, writing editorial, curating content, and developing social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Analyze previous and current marketing campaigns for key metrics
- Conduct and interpret data analysis and create custom reports
- Perform data extraction and lead generation
- Responsible for managing Serviceable Available Market (SAM)
o Managing all SAM users and submitting new users to system
o Campaign/Flyer/email template creation
o Adjusting/editing user profiles as requested
o Keeping current documentation of user information
o Logging all help requests
o Updating news dashboard in HTML
o Managing the PartnerNet announcements and exhibits for SAM
o Conducting weekly webinars for new features
o Managing auto deploy features
o Become proficient in use of video help library
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience writing and designing e-mail blasts and e-newsletters
- Strong organization and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as listening skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite Programs
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
Our Talent Agents have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. We provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Apply Now or call 888.801.3622 to Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!