The ideal candidate is responsible for working on behalf of the mortgage lender and borrowing individual by accurately assembling and verifying all initial and closing documentation requirements set by company and the title insurance company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review loan package provided by broker partners and take each file from application to closing
- Input and evaluate DU/LP findings, credit reports, verification of employment, preliminary title reports, Flood Certifications, Appraisals, and income and asset documentation prior to forwarding the file to underwriter
- Obtain missing documents and verify document accuracy by communicating directly with the broker partner, account executive, and any other party involved in the transaction
- Follow through with lender and client during approval process
- Provide proper discloser as required by local, state, and federal regulations
- Re-Disclose rate locks and disclosures as necessary to the borrower and broker partner
- Work on conditions for loans that come out of underwriting
- Managing a pipeline of an average of 40 residential mortgage loans per day
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of processing experience with Govt., Conv., and DU/LP
- General knowledge of mortgage products and processes
- Knowledge of RESPA requirements and Good Faith Estimate preparation and disclosure
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Encompass Loan Origination system is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at multi-tasking and keeping organized
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with strict time deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve client issues and use good judgment in making immediate decisions that impact company, broker partners and clients
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
Our Talent Agents have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. We provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Apply Now or call 888.801.3622 to Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!