WOW! The Mortgage Industry is HOT and talent is in high demand, our client base has expanded by 300% in the past 12 months.
We're expanding and looking for talent. Not just any talent. We’re looking for self-motivating visionaries who continue to stay hungry and bring unique perspectives to projects.
Do you possess these attributes?
- Goal Oriented
- Over Achiever
- Optimistic Attitude
- Money Motivated
EMAC is a true Recruiting Partner to our clients and the retained job orders are coming daily. As an Account Manager, you will work directly with hiring managers, generating new candidate leads from our extensive database and forging new relationships with our retained clients.
- Manage a Full Desk as both an Account Manager and Recruiter
- Responsible for performing recruiting talent and scheduling discovery interviews
- Effectively use internet recruiting sources, Boolean searches, job boards, candidate networking and cold calling
- Market services to new companies to obtain job orders and develop client relationships via cold calling from databases, company research and networking
- Build professional relationships with clients and candidates
- Work effectively with all levels of business and management
- Produce weekly reports to management on progress of clients, candidates and job orders
Full Desk Recruiter Job Requirements
- Knowledge of cold calls, sales, and marketing in developing accounts
- Ability to follow up on qualified candidate leads and market to existing job orders
- Ability to deal with rejection and develop relationships with qualified candidates
- Ability to excel in a competitive environment
All applicants are required to complete a background check and drug screen.
EMAC offers an enthusiastic work environment with a strong commitment to serving our clients and community. To find out more about our team and culture.
We provide a highly competitive base salary, unlimited bonus potential, health benefits and 401K.
The EMAC Group is a Headhunting and Executive Search Firm for the mortgage industry. Our clients range from regional and national banks, direct-to-agency lenders and correspondent mortgage bankers that are focused on acquiring the best talent.
Our Talent Agents have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. We provide you with one-on-one interview preparation and coaching to help you find the best-fit employers to achieve your career aspirations.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries are strictly confidential.
The team at EMAC has helped thousands of industry professionals like you find their ideal job since 1995.
Apply Now or call 888.801.3622 to Schedule a confidential Discovery Call!