Mortgage QC (Quality Control) Specialist
Quality Control Supervisor & Chief Compliance Officer
The Quality Control Specialist uses a system of internal controls that provide management with an opportunity to examine and adjust policies and procedures, sets standards, measures performance and determines compliance with government agencies and investors. The Ideal applicant will have 2-3 years of current Quality Control Experience.
1. Review a list of closed, rejected/withdrawn and early payment default loans.
2. Review a list of loans to ensure compliance with servicing guidelines of FNMA, FHLMC and FHA.
3. Distribute audit results and follow-up on responses with appropriate management.
4. Order and monitor field audit appraisals, reverification documentation of income and employment asset information for possible fraud.
5. Copy and ship request full audit review documents to FNMA, FHLMC and VA.
6. Assistance is given in all other areas in order to support the completion of miscellaneous projects, i.e., servicing audits, wholesale.
7. Comply with all internal policies.
1. Reports are shipped out on time
2. Reports are completed according to guidelines and company standards
3. Orders are requested in the appropriate amount of time
4. Ready to work promptly at the start of your shift