Confidential Search for a Strong Portfolio Lending - Non QM Operations Leader
Our client is a fast growing mortgage company in the Northeast seeking a SVP of Loan Operations that will report to the President.
This individual will direct and manage the day-to-day operations of the organization’s operations in compliance with established policies and procedures. The responsibilities include all lending functions, which include processing, underwriting, closing, post closing and credit policy including quality assurance. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the productivity of the operations departments and ensure efficient delivery of products and services to the Account Managers and clients.
The ideal candidate will participate in developing and implementing policies and procedures, and ensures employee conformance to established practices, and audits current procedures to monitor efficiency of operations.
We are seeking an individual who has managed all of the operations within mortgage banking, and has overseen the operations of multi-billion dollar loan volumes which includes experience overseeing the processing, underwriting and closing departments.
- Strong personality
- Familiar with a variety of mortgage banking concepts, practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with portfolio and non-QM lending.
- Underwriting oversight experience required.
- Closing and Post Closing experience.
- Credit Policy and Quality Assurance experience.
- Leadership experience in all area's of operations.
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leadership and directing the work of others.
- Experience with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 5 years’ experience of operational management, with a concentration on processing, underwriting, closing and post-closing in the retail industry.
A generous compensation package and relocation available.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.